Blog's Translator

domenica 3 aprile 2011

The Ghirlandaio Family: Renaissance Painters in Florence and Scandicci

On the left the plant of the "Rue",
in Latin "Ruta Graveolens".

Four weeks left before the end of a wonderful exhibition about the Ghirlandaio Family. So far I have visited the "Hospital of the Innocents" in Florence and I still want to go to Scandicci and follow a couple of guided tours included in the card that I purchased.

With only 5 euros you get to see several places in the city of Florence and in Scandicci.

The magnificent "Adoration of the Magi" by Domenico Ghirlandaio shown in the "Hospital of the Innocents" is particularly important to me because for the first time I have seen my lucky plant in a painting! An in what painting. It is gorgeous by dimensions and by beauty.

Why the "Rue"? Because the plant of the "Ruta" - which is the original name in Latin - inspires my company "Borgo de-Ruta" and its creations.

Gucci (my favorite Italian designer, although I do not own one piece of his collections) and Estra (my energy supplier) are among the sponsors of this art event.


"The Ghirlandaio Family Renaissance Painters in Florence and Scandicci" until May 1st, 2011 (closed on April 24th). The sites are not open every day. See more details on the website www.ghirlandaio.it.

Nessun commento: