Blog's Translator

mercoledì 30 ottobre 2013

"C" for "CHURCHES"


The Cathedral of Siena, famous for its marble floor, is dedicated to Our Lady
of the Assumption. 



Beginning October I realized why I kept posting images of churches on the Friends of Cama facebook page.

There are a couple of reasons to this selection. In the first place it comes from my personal experience of visiting the Assisi Cathedral on a regular base to admire its art, its silence and peace. It is the closest important church to Deruta. Indeed for three years I spent new years eve in the Cathedral of Assisi. It was one of the best moments in my life. I also like visiting churches when I adiscover new places in Italy. 


The Cathedral of Cascia dedicated to St. Rita, Patron Saint of the Impossible

Secondly churches celebrate ideal relationships among human beings by taking inspiration from models of perfection: saints. Churches are beautiful temples of simple values such as sharing, helping and serving as sacred gifts. 

I wish to extend this concept to shopping and create products and services that will last forever. Sooner or later we will have to talk about shopping. Please kindly let me know when you feel ready for something new on the horizon. I am getting there! 


The Cathedral of Assisi, dedicated to St. Francis, Patron Saint of Italy






























This is my sixth post of short  stories entitled "Cake Stands for Cama": stories about my favorites starting with "C".  I hope you enjoyed it!









-------------


Original Posts by Roberta Niccacci -

FRIENDS OF CAMA 
Join the Facebook Page to Receive Blog Updates 



NEW!

Now on Twitter

Nessun commento: