Blog's Translator

giovedì 29 ottobre 2015

"C is For City"



There are a few small towns in central Italy whose names start with 'C'. I have always thought it would be fun to establish a connection with them. I would start with Cortona, the most visited town by Americans in Italy. It is a very nice place for shopping. Then I would select Città della Pieve which is interesting as a stage and then Chiusi which is easy to reach by train and is a strategic place for a meetup as an example. I have always known Chiusi for its train station in fact. However, I have discovered Chiusi a few weeks ago for its professional ballet school I didn't know of. There is also an archaeological museum that I have planned to visit. Cortona, Città della Pieve and Chiusi are all at hand from where I live and in a small area including three different provinces and two regions: Umbria and Tuscany. I am discovering this area with you as I moved here a few years ago. Italy is like a continent in miniature. You are never done with exploring it. Don't you agree?





"Cake Stands for Cama" is a series of short blog posts
regarding all things I like starting with 'C' like 'Cama'.
I have also thought of adding towns to my favorites list.





Follow me on Twitter and Facebook to receive updates!


Nessun commento: