Blog's Translator

domenica 10 novembre 2013

Daydreaming about Cama


I have given my daydreaming experience a try
both in the virtual world and in reality.
I have been going through several tests. 

Herewith follow a few examples. 



Daydreaming is my favorite activity. When I visit a place, a community, a store, wherever I notice there could be an improvement or I envision potentialities, I wish I could be there in that moment. This is an example of how I see an outlet village, my favorite shopping destination. What is important is that I live in the outlet village. That would be much fun! 






























--------------



Last year I dreamt of getting the attention of an entire village in Italy to welcome customers. A projection of what I used to do at Cama as a shopping assistant but on a larger scale. 


Row of Shops by Claire Keay
Early this year I dreamt of being the art director of a group of artisans of different products. 


No matter how many doors have closed,
n
o matter how long it will take, the effort makes it worth it. It pays you back.


Assisting shoppers, caregiving and teaching are based on
the same rules.  These are my arts. They are accompanying me
towards new horizions for Cama. 


-------------------------------------------------

FRIENDS OF CAMA 
Join the Facebook Page to Receive Blog Updates 
posted by Roberta Niccacci



NEW!

Now on Twitter

Nessun commento: