Blog's Translator

sabato 14 dicembre 2013

"C" for "COFFEE"

I met my soul mate last year.  According to fortune he was on top of my journey's priorities. I recognized him immediately. We met in a Coffee Shop called "Bar Fortuna"!  















Coffee is my favorite beverage. I can drink several espressos in a day without any consequences. I love it!  So this morning within the coffee theme I wish to write about a special coffee shop. It's the one where I first met my soul mate. It is called 'Bar Fortuna' (Fortune Coffee Shop). How's that for a stroke of luck, my favorite coffee shop had a perfect name! How could this happen in my life? This is the beginning of the story. 

Back in 2011 I was exhausted by the events in Deruta. No one was listening to me. I was not happy with my tests with other workshops.  I was losing on all fronts. All doors were closed. So I decided to move to a different place in Italy. The first thing I did was to ask my friends if they knew of someone from whom I could rent an apartment. I was lucky as a friend had a place in Piegaro, which at the time I did not know other than the fact that it is home of a famous glass factory. So I moved to Piegaro.  

In Piegaro I spent a whole year continuing my reseach for Cama. It could not be the end. I started feeling much better in Piegaro. I made new friends, I loved talking to the eldely in the village and I enjoyed reading newspapers everyday at coffee shops there. I was missing meeting people at the workshop so much. I wanted to be around people. However looking for someone to date was the last of my thoughts. I was not in the mood. I couldn't keep my mind still. 

But one day in January last year all of a sudden something happened. I was at Bar Fortuna, one of the two coffee shops in Piegaro and I saw my soul mate walk towards me. In my mind's eye he was walking as if he was in slow motion, as if he were in a silent movie. Was I dreaming? 
Fortune was starting setting my priorities along my journey. On top of priorities was: Soul Mate. Thank you Bar Fortuna!  







This is my last post of short stories entitled "Cake Stands for Cama": stories about my favorites starting with "C".  
I hope you enjoyed it!

A NEW SERIES STARTING 2014. 




------------


FRIENDS OF CAMA 
Join the Facebook Page to Receive Blog Updates 
posted by Roberta Niccacci


NEW!

Now on Twitter




Nessun commento: