Blog's Translator

domenica 5 gennaio 2014

Roar Stands for Robin



In the United States the first name Robin is often a variaton for Roberta.  That's how I got fond of robin birds. American robins are the birds who lays blue eggs.  I love robin egg blue!  

Soon on this blog a collection of ten insight stories regarding people, emotions, facts, things, imaginary animals starting with "R" like in "ROBIN". These stories include notes of my life journey with curiosities regarding Italian Renaissance traditions. I wish you to enjoy my path of rebirth bringing new life to Cama. Stay tuned! 

This is what I mean by roar. So sweet! 
American Robin 

American Robin's eggs 


Follow me on Twitter and Facebook to receive updates!
www.facebook.com/friendsofcama
www.twitter.com/FriendsofCama



Nessun commento: