Blog's Translator

venerdì 25 marzo 2011

March 25th: Feast of the Annunciation

The Annunciation that I found for customers in the United States
as a replacement for their plaque which was shattered. 
Meeting customers' needs is a way of knowing more about our common culture and traditions.

Recently through our service of ceramics huntings I served customers from the States looking for a ceramics plaque that they could not find as a replacement.

Thanks to the fact that I was born in Deruta and spent my whole life in ceramics I forwarded the exact same piece they were looking for. For me this is real fun!

In exchange I learned about the Feast of the Annunciation that for some reason I had forgotten about. The Feast of the Annunciation is celebrated on March 25th on the equinox of Spring and is considered as the "origin of all Feasts".

According to the oriental church this feast belongs to the twelve great Feasts as depicted on the iconostasis.

***********************************************************************

Remember about our service of Ceramics hunting. We will be happy to be of help. We have made several customers happy already in our short history. Enjoy this experience with us! Write to: info@borgoderuta.com.

Nessun commento: