Blog's Translator

sabato 1 febbraio 2014

"C" for "CHANEL N.5"


I love Gabrielle Chanel because she thought out of the box.  


Yesterday for the first time in my life I paid a visit to a Chanel store. I had never dared to enter such a luxury store before. But yesterday I was feeling like a princess for a few good reasons. 

I was dressed nicely and shop assistants were kind to me. I smiled back to them and when I got to the youngest one, in order not to get her hopes up on sales commissions she would never receive, I added that I could not afford anything in their store. The only thing I could afford I was wearing it already: my Chanel n.5.  

I added that the reason for my visit was that Gabrielle Chanel is my favorite entrepreneur. I was so proud of myself. She smiled back to me and welcomed me to their store. Eccellent customer service. As the line goes: 'Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you wanna get' (Forrest Gump) 

p.s. I didn't add that this perfume was a gift from my fiancé and that for the first time in my life I was wearing an eau de parfum. Usually it was an eau de toilette. A good step forward. What would I do without you, my love! 



This is my second edition  of short  stories entitled "Cake Stands for Cama": stories about my favorites starting with the letter "C" 


                            --------------------------------------

                                               FRIENDS OF CAMA 
                                     Original Posts by Roberta Niccacci -
                         Join the Facebook Page to Receive Blog Updates 

                                                                NEW!
                                                         Now on Twitter



Nessun commento: