Blog's Translator

giovedì 6 febbraio 2014

"C" for "Cedar Chest"




Cruciani is trend company in Italy making lace
bracelets since  1992. 


I had almost forgotten about my dream of having an Italian company sponsor my start up business. 

I had dreamt about specific companies starting with the letter 'C' to match 'Cama'. They were the following: Cucinelli, Cruciani and Caprai. 

What's most interesting is that at the end I wished I could get in touch with the trendiest of these companies: 'Cruciani'. It produces lace bracelets and is linked to their original textile company: Arnaldo Caprai. That's where my mother bought my wedding dowry of beautiful sheets back in the 1970s. My wedding sheets are covered with all these bracelets!  

I have no idea how to catch Cruciani's attention. They use famous people as testimonial for their bracets. I wish I were famous. Who knows if the fact that my family was a very good customer may be of interest for them? That's exactly what I was thinking of.  It could be a good start for a conversation but above all a good story for me to share. I would cover them in gold! 
Cruciani is a spin-off of company of their textile industry called
Arnaldo Caprai. They are famous for their wedding dowries.


This is my second edition  of short  stories entitled "Cake Stands for Cama": stories about my favorites starting with the letter "C". 


Like & Share Friends of Cama on facebook. Join the change. Lay on the favorite! 



Nessun commento: